Thank you for supporting
our motorcycle runs!
The American Legion Riders Association of Wisconsin hosts Wisconsin motorcycle runs
to benefit The American Legion Legacy Scholarship Fund, Camp American Legion and Wisconsin veterans.
The first five years of the runs supported The American Legion Legacy Scholarship Fund:
- Year one was the "Rhino's Run" which collected $75,000 for the scholarship fund,
making Wisconsin the 2nd largest national contributor.
- Year two was the "Spirit Run" which collected $59,050, #4 nationally.
- Year three was the "Run for Pride" which collected $48,000, #5 nationally.
- Year four, "Rev's Run" collected $67,627, #3 nationally.
- Year five no Statewide Run was made. Instead each District had a Run or fundraiser.
Statewide $45,439 was collected, #5 nationally.
- 2019 was the "Legacy 100 Ride" which began in Ashland and ended in Middleton.
The proceeds of over $40,000 helped to build the American Legion Family Cabin at Camp American Legion, Lake Tomahawk, WI, serving Gold Star Families and more.
- 2022 was the "Iroc's Badger Run" which began in Sheboygan and ended at The Highground Veterans Memorial Park.
We raised a total of $37,873 for The Highground Veterans Memorial Park!
- 2023 was the "Back to Basics Tour" which began in Juneau and ended at the Department Convention at Rothschild.
We raised a total of $33,300+ for the recreation building at Camp American Legion!
Click on the links below to check out The American Legion Legacy Scholarship,
Camp American Legion, and our chase vehicle sponsor S&S Cycle.